To give intermediate and advanced doctors the opportunity to practice innovative approaches to bone regeneration, tissue engineering, sinus lift techniques, implant placement, and other surgical procedures. Patients are pre-selected with various levels of surgical complexity to match your clinical skills. All surgeries are performed at Wehrle Implant Immersion Clinic in the Wehrle Implant Immersion Center which was created to serve the people of Puebla, Mexico. Participants can place between 20-30 implants depending on the complexity of the cases and doctor's skill level. Meet the distinguished faculty › ›
Our regular 4-day course is offered once a quarter and always runs from Tuesday through Sunday, which includes travel days on Tuesday and Sunday with four days of surgery in between. Each course is limited to 14 participants only and fills up quickly so apply today.
The course is held at a state-of-the-art facility built to USA Standards in Puebla, Mexico. The property includes a 20,000 square-foot dental facility with 8 operatories, a professional dental clinic, a modern, comfortable hotel, a dining hall, and large conference rooms for lectures.
This is a unique course in that the cases are selected from patients who have been fully pre-screened with a CBCT and full exam. We then individualize each doctors experience by discussing with them the areas of implantology in which they need to grow the most. We then build their personalized scheduled from the following types of cases:
• Implant Placement Techniques including immediate extraction
• Piezo-electric Surgery Technique
• Centrifuge Techniques for Fibrin Membrane and Sticky Bone
• Harvesting Techniques with Implant Placement
• Advanced Bone Grafting
• Titanium Mesh
• Mega ISQ readings with Ostell
• Socket Preservation
• Sinus Elevation Techniques - Lateral Window and Crestal Membrane
• Membrane Repair Techniques
• Flap Design and Suturing Techniques
• Grind teeth into bone grafting material with Smart Dentin Grinder
• 3rd Molor Extraction
• Soft Tissue Grafting
• Osseodensification utilizing Densah burs and osteotomes.
• Maxillary Anterior: complete implant placement often with hard and soft tissue augmentation
• Soft tissue surgeries:
- free gingival graft
-connective tissue graft
-root coverage with vista tunneling techniques
This all-inclusive program includes all your training, the implants needed for the live patient surgeries, your food and beverages, and shared accommodation lodging. It does not include airfare to and from Mexico.
Total cost: $10,995
Each course is limited to 14 participants only and tends to fill up quickly. Reservations for qualified applicants are approved on a first-come, first-served basis. For more information, talk with an advisor at 817-284-3629.